New Zealand student visa requirements
The following are the documents required to apply for a student visa to pursue your studies in New Zealand.
- Confirmation letter from an education provider.
- Bank statements to support your living and tuition expenses.
- Passport standard photographs
- Valid passport
- Medical certificate
- Medical and travel insurance
- IELTS Test score as proof of your English proficiency (Preferably an IELTS score 5.5 or above)
Keeping all the above documents in order and in requirement specifications as per New Zealand’s student visa laws is very important. Check and recheck all the documents prior to the submission. The information provided in the documents must also be genuine and authenticated.